Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Wish You Were Here Love Letter

A love letter to reminisce the past and to let that someone special that you miss that you only wish to be with her.

Dear Mabel,

Wish you were here, my love. I am looking at probably the best full moon ever! Somewhat like what we saw at the lake together a few years back. But that night was special you know? This night alone, under this full moon only makes me feel lonely and longing for you. There are moments in life I will always treasure in my heart. Not because they were milestones or some incredible historic event, but simply because you were there. Sharing that moment with you makes me remember it forever!

I miss those times. I really wish you could see this because all I think of right now is you wrapped around my arms.

Always,
Jeff Johns



No comments:

Post a Comment