Thursday, July 29, 2010

A Love Letter from the Brokenhearted

Plead your case to the one you love and confess all your feelings with a love letter. Damn that brokenheart! 

Dear Debbie,

I can't pretend to feel differently about you. I know you don't feel the same about me. That hurts a lot. But I get it. I do get it and understand what you mean. But I hope you could pause a bit and feel how I feel, to be in my shoes for just a moment. Has your heart ever wanted something so bad, but is just scared to ask because it already knows the answer?

I knew even before you told me. That you wouldn't want us to be more than just friends.

I guess I just wanted to love someone like you whose heart has been broken so bad. I thought I could make things better. I just want to love you and make you whole again and kiss all your pain away. I thought you would understand how it exactly feels to be torn apart. Instead now, you're breaking mine into a million little pieces.

I can't make you love me, but that doesn't mean I should give up on love, does it? I just want to make sense of all this. I just want to be okay. I want us to be okay.

Hope we could still talk. Live and let live. But my heart won't stop feeling this way about you.

All My Love,
Justin

No comments:

Post a Comment