Sunday, February 12, 2012

Love Letter from Secret Admirer

Dear Muse,

Hello, I love you. You don't know me, but you've seen me around. I'm afraid to say 'hello' when you turn to look and smile at me. My heart stops frozen. A million thoughts come to mind, but my lips fail to form the words- 'Hello, I love you since the first day I saw you.' Perhaps it would be saying too much too soon that you would instantly head for the hills. But trust me when I say all my intentions are pure and rooted on love. Love that is tender and sweet. My heart tells me so and keenly whispers you're the one I've been waiting for all this time.

Whatever you do today, do remember that someone loves you dearly, longs for you from afar and struggles to build the courage to face you tomorrow for another round of your smile.

Always,
Hello Stranger

No comments:

Post a Comment