Saturday, August 28, 2010

Long Distance Love Letter for Girlfriend

A long distance love affair survives through a Love Letter. Make your girlfriend feel you are closer and not a million miles away.

Dear Hammy,

We maybe miles apart for now, but it doesn't mean, I don't think about you. I think about you everyday. When I wake up, when I'm at work, when I walk, when I go to sleep- all I think about is you. The distance between our hearts is not an obstacle for our love to blossom. This how strong our love is and forever will be.

In my mind, we are holding hands and holding each other tightly. This is the image I treasure and such thoughts of you gets me by everyday. It becomes less lonely here, less cold and cruel. All the more I long for you, the more I want to come home to your arms.

Just wait my dear, the dust will settle and we will be together again.

Always,
Bryan

No comments:

Post a Comment