Friday, November 19, 2010

Why Do You Hurt Me So Much Love Letter

A bittersweet, angry love letter from a broken down man who has difficulty expressing emotions, but in spite of this, he still says the most important thing- I love you no matter how much it hurts.

Dear Nina,

Why do you hurt me so much? Yet I still keep loving you no matter what. You crush my heart into pieces, left me for dead in the streets for your friends and family to mock on, laugh at like a fool. Yet, I'm still here, waiting with my head spinning from memories we have together. Yeah, they say love rules, makes the world go round, but it only makes my head spin in pain and longing for you. That's how I am now begging for a little bit of something- sentimentality or tenderness- I don't know.

Otis Redding said it all baby! I've been loving you too long. But my brother said it better- you gotta stop loving the bitch that bit your hand. But I can't, I just can't.

You messed me up real good. You made me crazy in love. You made me into this! If you know mercy and give it to a dying dog like me, let me come see you. I am not what you think I am, I feel things baby. I feel things real hard than most people, so forgive me if I ever hurt you in anyway out of anger. Emotions and words don't come easy for me, they never have. But that doesn't mean I don't know how to love. Maybe I should try harder to show you that I do, I do love you and I will always will no matter how much you keep on hurting me.

Ask your heart - do I deserve all the things your doing to me? Have I not been good to you? Do I not even deserve to be your friend after all we've been through? I was there for you when no one else was. I was deeply loyal and loving till the end and you know the truth. So find time to sort your issues, forgive and forget if you must. Or please open your mind - we should TALK things over. We should talk more and fight less. No matter how hurtful things are and no matter how much you've hurt me. I still believe in us.

Always,
Kurt

No comments:

Post a Comment