Monday, August 8, 2011

Love Letter to Ex Girlfriend : Win her Heart back

Here's a Love Letter to get the girl you lost back into your life. Yup that girl who got away and left you with a bleeding heart. Maybe this love letter could win her over.

Dear Alice,

I know it's been a long time and I've really missed you so much.

I have a lot of love for you in my heart, and even all these years apart, I still do. I just wish the past had never happened. Breaking up with you was the hardest thing I ever had to face and to go through life alone afterwards was a painstaking process, I do not know how I've gotten up to this point without you in my life. I am writing this because I am not there yet, I have not completely healed. I have not let go of hope. I still dream of being with you. Just doing the stuff we used to do, doing everyday things that made you crazy and happy. Just recalling all those days brings tears to my eyes... tears of joy, heartache and pain. I feel just about everything now.

So indulge me, if you can, let me write you from time to time, you don't need to write me back. I just want to let you know that I still do think about you and how you still matter up to now.

Love,
Patrick

No comments:

Post a Comment