Monday, August 16, 2010

A Hole in my Heart Love Letter

Profess your endless love and undying passion with this love letter

Dear Margarita,

There is a great hole in my heart and there is no denying that this great void can only be filled by you. I can't be square with myself if I keep denying this truth - that I can't live without you.

I walk to work everyday reliving every moment of our last goodbye. The bitter and the sweet. I know what you mean to me now. You are my everything. You are the stars in my night sky, the sun that hovers brightly on lonesome days, the beautiful flower that stands triumphantly in my desert of isolation. You are my universe. My sweetheart, my lover, my bestfriend in the world. Without you, life would not be worth living.

I only have eyes for you my dear and my heart beats everyday just to see you again. You have my love forever.

Love,
Louie Louis

No comments:

Post a Comment