Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Love Letter for Anniversary

A letter celebrating the years of loving together, an intimate anniversary love letter for the one you love.

Dear Joyce,

Sharing my life with you for the last 5 years has been my utmost joy. Thank you for lifting my spirits up whenever I'm down and when things don't go our way. I'm glad I have you by my side, everyday. You bring out the best in me and keep me going- no matter how hard our problems are. I want to strive and do better at work, I want to make our dreams come true. I want you to be happy with me because you deserve that, my baby. I want you to have the life you always dreamed of with me.

On this special day, I am living up to all the promises I made years ago. I want this day to be special, so let's go out tonight and paint the town red with our love.

I love you!

Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment