Thursday, September 9, 2010

Happy Golden Anniversary Love Letter

Celebrate the epic years of your relationship with a Anniversary Love Letter. Perfect for old couples celebrating their Golden Anniversary

Dear Selma,

Today is Golden, my love. Today, we make it our 50th year together!

Its crazy that I still have you by my side. After all these years of laughter, sorrows, hang-ups, small miracles, giant milestones and intense passionate love. Let me tell you I am nothing without your respect, without your trust and without your love. Selma, you're love is awesome. It empowers me yet brings me to tears just thinking about it. We've been through so much baby.

Thank you for staying with me and making things worthwhile. My everyday moments with you are my most treasured memories. Thank you for giving me our wonderful children. I am lucky that they all look beautiful and take after you. And I am blessed for they know how much I love their mother and that in itself makes my heart surge with happiness.

Selma baby, I hope I made you happy in all the years we've been together. I have so many years left in my soul and I look forward to each day with you. Perhaps another 50 more. I love you so much dear.

Let our love be stronger than ever.

Always,
Sebastien

No comments:

Post a Comment