Monday, November 22, 2010

Love Letter Asking for a Date

Here's a love letter asking an old love out for coffee and to possibly rekindle the romance.

Dear Sabina,

I saw you walk just past me at the coffee shop the other day, I ran after you all the way around the block and looked everywhere and just like that you were gone again. Why do you elude me so? Why does fate tempt me so much, but won't take the chance to have us meet again? Maybe I was just day dreaming, hopeful to see you again at this same lonely town with our old haunts constantly reminding me of our good times. I'm missing you so much, isn't it so obvious?

But I got you on my mind lately and I'm making plans. Come out wherever you are, lets' have coffee like we used to. No strings, promise.

bisous,
Tony

No comments:

Post a Comment