Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Christmas Love Letter

A love letter for your sweetheart anticipating Christmas and all the goodness of the holiday season.

Dear Georgina,

Its almost Christmas, I can't wait to come home and spend the holidays with you. We could go ice skate, make eggnogs and or spend the night dancing together. I only have you in mind, baby.  I can't wait, the days seemed to stretch so long now, I wish December was here fast enough. You have no idea how much I miss you.

But before anything else, I got you something special, something you've always wanted, but I ain't saying no more! I just love it whenever I keep you guessing. I promise you its the perfect present. But in case you're gonna go out and get me a gift, you better  not! You know the only perfect gift for me is to have you all wrapped up in my arms. Warm and snug that's how I like it!

Oh honey, just you wait til I get home and we'll have the best Christmas ever. I love you.

Love always,
Richard

No comments:

Post a Comment