Monday, July 25, 2011

Homesick Love Letter: Longing for Love

Dear Camille,

Another day has come to past in this foreign city, and here I sit in this cafe, letting my coffee get cold because thoughts of you fill my head. Recalling your sweet face and the sound of your voice keeps me warm. It gets me through the busy day. All I can do right now to console myself is to keep things on a pleasant and positive note. That I will see you soon again, and get to say things like these up close, whisper them in your ears and perhaps even watch you smile. Because I have so many stories to tell you, so many words longing to soothe your aching heart, I want to tell you these things, share the most intimate details of my life with you and no one else.

I miss you, my sweet. I am nothing without you, but a lonely boy in a cafe.

Love,
Julius

No comments:

Post a Comment