Friday, July 29, 2011

Why I Love My Girlfriend Love Letter

A cute love letter describing the many desirable traits of a girlfriend

An open letter to my true love Kate!

There are three sides to the Kate I know. First, most intimately, the Kate I love likes waking up to kisses, being hugged way past breakfast while eating omelets and toast. This is the tender Kate, the little girl inside the feisty woman everyone fears, but I am privy to. Yes, I am a very lucky bastard!

There is, the second side of Kate, the cranky side that friends know, but I secretly find very cute, I like it when Kate is annoyed and she crinkles her nose, displeased by the slightest things. She has this habit of pulling her hair in a bun when she gets really pissed. I really find her quirks adorable and sexy.

Third, there is Kate the dreamer, the Kate with big dreams of the future with the man of her dreams. This sounds like the fairytale I want to be in. Well, I will be. If you put all these three great sides of Kate together, then I am certainly lucky, for she is the perfect woman for me and I cannot ask for more.

Kate, if you finally found this letter, please know that I love you... ALL there is of you with all my heart!

Always,
Frankie

No comments:

Post a Comment