Monday, May 10, 2010

"I Don’t Care About Your Past" Love Letter

Dear Jess,

Please don't be mad at me, I didn't go around asking about you. People have a way of telling me things about you and those stories are not all nasty or malicious.

I know the past is a big deal for you, I am sorry that you went through a lot growing up. But I do believe that people can go through the worst in life and pull through-  they come out as better people in the process. You're wonderful Jess, believe me when I say it!

I just want you to know, I don’t care about your past, all I wanna know is if there is a place for me in the future. Is there a place for me in that heart of yours? 

I can only wonder right now. Things are never simple, I know. But that's life, Jess. The best thing about it is that you don't have to go through all the years alone. There is someone like me who wants to be with you, who wants to love and take care of you and wish your worries away.

I'll leave it at that and keep hoping.

Always,
Fred

No comments:

Post a Comment