Thursday, August 4, 2011

Wild and Crazy Love Letter

Hey Keisha,

To
love abundantly is to live abundantly, and to love forever is to live forever. - Henry Drummond

Not sure if this is because of all the beer I drank, but thoughts of you fill my head, swirling like this fantastic cloud. Love for me always comes with a degree of pain, it hurts so good even to the bitter end. So let me just rant away, this is how I feel about you!

Love as I've now discovered is not blind, in fact it has made me see beauty all the more. I feel madness for you and I want to tell you I LOVE YOU in every language there is, till my tongue knots and twists. I want to feel your lips on mine, baby. I want to send you text messages all day, flowers and roses and what-nots, I just want to make you feel special. This is the loony love madness I'm talking about, you crazy girl! Do you know you make my heart go wild?

xoxo
Shawn

No comments:

Post a Comment