Monday, August 1, 2011

Not Good with Words Love Letter

A love letter from a boy to his crush

Dear Wanda,

Please forgive me that I am not good with words. But I know what I feel about you is true and though there are days that I would just like to come over and just say what I feel out loud- I find myself speechless. Words escape me. I get nervous. You make me nervous, you make my heart beat so fast and so strong, I forget the words yet I feel everything, the power you have over me, floods me... fills me with so much emotion.

Today, I want to tell you how pretty you are. How unforgettable you smile is, how breathtaking you can be just by being YOU.

There is no one like you out there, someone who can completely captivate my heart in a fleeting moment, and then just like that, break it so suddenly in a million little pieces just by walking away. You have that effect- the constant push and pull; the madness of desire and despair; the agony and ecstasy of wanting you in my life. May one day, I can sum up the courage to say all these things to you in person, for now this is all I can do and hope for.

Eric

No comments:

Post a Comment