Monday, August 15, 2011

Love Letter to My Unforgettable First Love

Dear Ethel,

It makes me happy to say that I love you, yet sad to miss you terribly, please know that it’s all just nostalgia on my part. I miss Us. I miss being with you. I miss talking to you and just being around you. I've saved all our great conversations in my head you know and I've got mental pictures of you in our youth all over the place. Parts of my mind is a great museum of our love, a sad, yet great place to visit whenever I feel very alone. Things may have happened long ago, but what I feel for you is the same. A lot of things may have been swallowed up in anger or simply forgotten because life took over.

Still, I love you up to my dying breath until the last colors of the day fade away.

Always in love,
John

1 comment:

  1. i can relate!! im getting married to a man who got me pregnant but in my heart im still longing for my ever true love..and what's really sad is that he is willing to accept me despite of my situation now..but got to do the right thing..marrying the father of my first child...im just wishing that someday my true love will find true happiness..all i can do now is to love and care for him in silence...

    ReplyDelete